View Profile Toocool100

All 11 Movie Reviews

4 w/ Responses

Good for the first movie on NG

It would be better with better music and a quicker pace, good job

Great Parody

This is a very original parody, and funny too. I just can't wait till i get it on video tape!

Old-Tobunshi responds:

lol i'll send ya a copy! (J/K don't go by your door waiting for it!)

Good movie

Funny begining.. cigarette in the toilet. and the clock voices are always so funny. BANANA on FIRE!

Old-Tobunshi responds:

Thanks. Yes, banana's on fire! i didn't have a .fla of his character, so i had to draw him myself =/ i think it turned out quite well though.

Pretty cool

For some reason most of the music videos coming into newgrounds are good, and this is no exception. Good work.

Matt-blethen responds:

thanx tell ya friends... all rob zombie fans come and give me more reviews

BUBBLE BOBBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That game RULES man!!! if i was a million people id vote 5 a million times!! level 57 really isn't that hard.. i can beat it in 30 seconds, you just have to blow bubbles on the side and yea.. you know you beat it, and its sooooooo true! you play for a while and you get a bad ending!! grrrr.. oh well great to see a good quality movie that showcases BUBBLE BOBBLE!!@!! only gripe though.. 4 out of 5 starts?? :( 5 out of 5 stars!! weee

it was all good but...

next time for part 2, make their bodies bigger. they look kinda freaky all skinny like that. other than that it was great "WOOT! all my 5 R belong to this"

Agramon responds:

You bet i will. thanks for the support mate.

BUBBLE BOBBLE!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE!! you get a 10 just because you used the BUBBLE BOBBLE THEME SONG I LOVE THAT SONG MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! do do do do do do do do do do do do do!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA

so true! so true!

Feckin' Awesome

That kicked ass. Make alot more of these..

Nice

That was great. The guy who did Black Mage's Voice Sounds like Conker.

Scientifically, maybe body cells do replace themselves completely in seven years, but legally, you're still married. ~First NG user to reach the Elite Guard Supreme commander rank with only Protection points~ ~First NG user to reach 100,000 B/P Points~

35, Male